Day 1: Arusha to Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast drive from Arusha to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge.
Day 2: Ngorongoro to Serengeti
Today you will descend 2000 feet (over 600 meters) to the floor of the crater for a half day crater tour. Afternoon drive to Serengeti National Park via Olduvai Gorge. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge, for a well deserved rest.
Day 3: Serengeti
Enjoy a morning game viewing in the endless plains of the Serengeti for a chance to see the great herds of wildebeest, zebras and gazelles or a pride of lions lounging in the shade. Return to your lodge for lunch, before departing to Lake Manyara. Dinner and overnight at theLodge.
Day 4: Lake Manyara - Arusha
After an early breakfast, you will depart for a morning game drive in Lake Manyara National Park whose inhabitants include hippos, monkeys, tree climbing lions, flamingos and other varieties of birdlife. drive back to Arusha.
.................................... END OF SAFARI ..................................
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- All meals as per itinerary
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park
- Bottle of water
- Transfers to and from the airport
- All activities as mentioned in the tour description
- Professional safari Driver/Guide Allowances
- International Flights
- Tips & Porterage
- Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Items
- Maasai Mara village visit (USD 20 - 30)
- Balloon safari in Maasai Mara (USD 495) per ride
This Safari do not have fixed departure dates. The departure can be any date, day or time depending on the client's preferences and availability.