Day 1: Arusha - Serengeti
After breakfast we head towards the Serengeti National Park, via the beautiful high lying farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. We then descend into Serengeti National Park - with its endless plains. Dinner and overnight at campsite/lodge
Day 2: Serengeti
After breakfast drive, you will have morning game drive in the park, lunch at lodge or campsite, and then drive to Ngorongoro with game drive en-route.
Day 3: Ngorongoro - Arusha
After breakfast, descend into the crater with lunch box, enjoy full day game drive. The Ngorongoro Crater is one of the most densely crowded African wildlife areas in the world and is home to an estimated 30,000 animals including some of Tanzania's last remaining black rhino. Supported by a year round water supply and fodder, the crater supports a vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo, and giant African elephants.
.................................... END OF SAFARI ..................................
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- All meals as per itinerary
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park
- Bottle of water
- Transfers to and from the airport
- All activities as mentioned in the tour description
- Professional safari Driver/Guide Allowances
- International Flights
- Tips & Porterage
- Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Items
- Maasai Mara village visit (USD 20 - 30)
- Balloon safari in Maasai Mara (USD 495) per ride
This Safari do not have fixed departure dates. The departure can be any date, day or time depending on the client's preferences and availability.