The three day Gorilla Tracking Uganda safaris offer the opportunity of staying closer to the endangered and rare mountain Gorillas. Bwindi Impenetrable forest inhabits half of the world’s total population of the mountain gorillas.
Day 1: Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
After breakfast drive to Bwindi Impenetrable forest in south western Uganda. You will reach the park late in the afternoon. In the evening if time allows you may go for a community walk or just relax.
Day 2: Gorilla Tracking Adventure
Wake up for unforgettable experience. After your breakfast you will be transferred to the park headquarters for briefings before setting off to the forest. The search for these rare mountain gorillas takes between 2-9 hours.
Day 3: Return to Kampala
After breakfast you will start your journey to Kampala with lots of scenic viewing reaching Kampala in the evening.
.................................... END OF SAFARI ..................................
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
- All meals as per itinerary
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park
- Bottle of water
- Transfers to and from the airport
- All activities as mentioned in the tour description
- Professional safari Driver/Guide Allowances
- International Flights
- Tips & Porterage
- Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Items
- Maasai Mara village visit (USD 20 - 30)
- Balloon safari in Maasai Mara (USD 495) per ride
This Safari do not have fixed departure dates. The departure can be any date, day or time depending on the client's preferences and availability.